Mayoiga (The Lost Village)

Koby

8n9bWbY.jpg

MAL

Synopsis:

A shady bus tour of young men and women are headed to an elusive village called Nanakimura. A destination where people can partake in a utopian existence, free of the world's obstacles... or so goes the rumor.

Heading deep into the mountains, the bus is carrying 30 different individuals, each harboring their own expectations and troubled hearts... What they had arrived to was an uninhabited village with lingering, faint scents of life and it was falling apart. Just what is the secret of Nanakimura?

After the lackluster and boring first episode, episode 2 was actually surprisingly pretty good imo.

They did make it feel like they were setting up that girl to be raped by those two guys, but I kind of feel that is just how they're making it seem but not really going to be the case of what happened. Similar to the fake-out with the bus driver where I felt something had happened to him but he suddenly showed up at the village okay.

The show has gotten me curious what happened to the last group of people that inhabited the village. Seems it's been around a year since anyone lived there according to that 'dust analyst girl' lol.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

This was definitely among the best comedy series of 2016. 7.5/10, would get trolled again. The real star was the magic (non-school) bus, which could be completely stuck in the mud and disabled in one episode, only to be running again via only one person's effort in the next.