DanMachi gets an OVA

Koby

x30bdmd.jpg

An OVA of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) was announced today at the anime's Hestia Party event. Seiji Miyazaki, general manager of cross media rights at light novel publishing label GA Bunko, announced on Twitter that the OVA is the ninth of GA Bunko's 10th anniversary projects.

The series adapts the light novels of the same name written by Fujino Omori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasuda. The TV anime aired in Spring 2015 for a total of 13 episodes.

Further information on the OVA will be announced on March 6 at Gangan GA Fes. 2016 Spring at the Maihama Amphitheater, where the voice cast members of the series will make an appearance.

• Like 1

Just now, Etzimal said:

Mm, it's nice to see you happy about this show. IIRC it was a 5.5 for you halfway through.

Yeah, but the second half was a lot better once they got past all the initial setup and actually entered the dungeon. Plus that fight on episode 8 was pretty awesome!

I gave the show an 8/10 in the end on MAL; but it'd probably be more like a 7.5/10 (MAL doesn't do points though so of course rounded up).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Etzimal said:

I gave it a 10 myself, but I guess it would be a 9.5 if MAL supported .5's.

I think I only have like 18 shows rated 10/10 out of the 900+ I've seen. I've gotten a bit stricter on ratings through the years. Back in the day pretty much anything I finished was 7+, now I seem to use the whole scale a lot more often. Probably why my average score of everything I've seen is like 5.7/10.

• Like 1