New to anime

eds

Hi there.

I'm knew to anime and i was wondering what series was worth checking out. I really enjoy those series that deal with the supernatural, but other ideas are welcome too. So if you know a cool series that is good for a guy who's new to anime, let me know ;)

Cheers.

Hi there.

I'm knew to anime and i was wondering what series was worth checking out. I really enjoy those series that deal with the supernatural, but other ideas are welcome too. So if you know a cool series that is good for a guy who's new to anime, let me know ;)

Cheers.

oh my goddess

Umm if you are looking for ones that deal with the supernatural I would have to say something along the lines of Hellsing or maybe Darker Than Black. They are both interesting and sort of follow the supernatural theme.

Just some other animes that most like are Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and Code Geass. These are just some other animes that I would recommend checking out as they are very popular series.

Well, everyone here has good suggestions, I would personally start with Death note, and then go on to the other recommended series. However, one thing you should know is that anime has a lot of genres and themes to pick from. Once you get into watching anime, you might find that a particular style/genre/theme might appeal to you. Just pick out any series you're curious about and watch it. Who knows, you might hate it, you might like it. You might even become an "Otaku" in the end. Oh, and you'll find out what that means later on if you don't already know...

hi, it seems that were in the same age but it does not matter with that,, it depends on your taste.. what do you prefer? fighting? action? psychological? comedy? romance? there's many types.

you could start with the most popular ones. since it's quite long to finish and of course very easy to find

I think psychological would be the one that speaks to me the most :)

Alot of people are recommanding death note, i'll check that out for sure.

I highly recommend "Code Geass" - I don't know anyone who doesn't love it =]

Noted. :)

And as people have suggested, i'll also check out some of the more popular series.

Thanks for all the input guys!

I think psychological would be the one that speaks to me the most :)

Alot of people are recommanding death note, i'll check that out for sure.

Noted. :)

And as people have suggested, i'll also check out some of the more popular series.

Thanks for all the input guys!

that's a best choice for a pyschological anime.. Deathnote, although it's kind of a serious anime.. but you will certainly like it.

try also code geass, it has some the same qualities as deathnote but.. they differ in some aspects and i will not spoil you about that

yea i wuld agree with most people, deathnote is a good one, bleach is less supernatural but its about like souls and demon spirits called hallows. um... another may be full metal alchemist? i havnt even watched it yet, but i have seen some episodes on adult swim on saturdays. Oh and theres kekkaishi, its about these monsters trying to get these powers from some fuedal lord that died, and these guardian type people or whatever have a power called kekkai, which is used to capture these monsters, its like a barrier and they like squeze the monsters to death or disinigrate em, lol. and on adult swim from around 12:00am anime starts from there its

Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood

Kekkaishi

Bleach

Cowboy Bepop

and i mite be missing some animes cuz i only watch bleach mostly and sometimes kekkaishi