Logo Contest

Koby

I'm holding a contest for a logo. You know like those little images or designs you put on anything to do with a certain site or company? I need one for a graphics/decals/sign company. So perhaps like some kind of paintbrush and paint bucket, or maybe some sort of custom design thing. If you could put it on a white background and add text somewhere that says "K&K Designs" or "K and K Designs. Remember though we will need a PSD or a PNG of the logo image with no bg so we can use it for other things. It'd help if you could make a vectored version as well of the logo. As images for vinyl have to be vectored first.

Also since I'm getting into this, if anyone could possibly show me to a great, simple vectoring tutorial or make a tutorial for me, that would be totally awesome.

Well we have decided on K&K Graphics, not designs. Though not sure if we want K and K Graphics or K&K Graphics.. so perhaps show one of each?

It's for a vinyl/sign shop/company my mom and I are starting. I am mostly doing the logo contest to see some great idea's, and I will probably design a logo too, and let my mom decide which to use. Not sure what I can give as a prize for the contest here though. What would people want? Hmm..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...