Kingdom Hearts III (3)

Riku

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I Can't Wait Kingdom Hearts Was My First Rpg And Now Im Hooked Can't Stay Away From Them I Think Thats Why Im Here Now But I Hope It Comes Out For The Ps3 If Not I'll Have To Buy The Xbox360 Idc As Long As I Get Kh3

You should play Birth by Sleep if you have a PSP, it's not KH3 but it's still very important.

i dont't think 2 kingdom hearts games have EVER been released THIS close together till now.

BBS came in the beginning of september, i think, and they're planning to release Re:coded in early January.

and the best i've heard of KH 3 so far is that it's gonna be released in 2012.

they're gonna be doing one called "Kingdom Hearts 3DS" for the new Nintendo hand-held before that, and it's set directly after the end of "coded", featuring a Mark of Mastery exam for Sora and Riku.

i dont't think 2 kingdom hearts games have EVER been released THIS close together till now.

BBS came in the beginning of september, i think, and they're planning to release Re:coded in early January.

and the best i've heard of KH 3 so far is that it's gonna be released in 2012.

they're gonna be doing one called "Kingdom Hearts 3DS" for the new Nintendo hand-held before that, and it's set directly after the end of "coded", featuring a Mark of Mastery exam for Sora and Riku.

Does the Mark of Mastery Exam take place before KH1 or after KH2?

the chronology of the Kingdom Hearts series is this :-

Birth By Sleep -> Kingdom Hearts -> Chain of Memories -> 358/2 Days -> Kingdom Hearts 2 -> coded.

it was said at the end of "coded", so it'll take place after KH 2, i suppose

Rright. I thought the exam was gonna take place before KH1 but after BBS, which would make no sense at all.

Ok then I will have to quote it then. Here it goes. I will just quote what I am talking about.

"You really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that must be why the Keyblade chose you. But MAN, did it pick a dud this time. You dont look like half the hero the others were."

That ends the quote.

ANOTHER dead thread, but again, with the release of Birth By Sleep, it's time for an update.

Obviously, the others he was refering to are Ventus, Terra and Aqua.

he must have called him a dud because well, let's face it, Aqua and Terra beat him without breaking a sweat while Sora had to struggle a bit.

this makes me wonder, IS sora string enough to take on Xehanort at this point.

must be the reason why Yen Sid wants him to take a Mark of Mastery test at the end of KH 2.

guess ill just have to wait for KH:3D then.

what i HOPE from KH 3 is these TWO things and i'm a VERY happy man.

1 ) Make it so that the Drive Gauge can be replenished at Save points cuz it's FRIGGING HARD to collect those orbs and fill it up yourselves.

2 ) Make it so that after finishing the game once, we can do a New Game+ with all the ITEMS/FORMS/BLADES already unlocked. they can increase the difficulty if they like. i don't like having to look for and unlock stuff that i already got TWICE.

what i HOPE from KH 3 is these TWO things and i'm a VERY happy man.

1 ) Make it so that the Drive Gauge can be replenished at Save points cuz it's FRIGGING HARD to collect those orbs and fill it up yourselves.

2 ) Make it so that after finishing the game once, we can do a New Game+ with all the ITEMS/FORMS/BLADES already unlocked. they can increase the difficulty if they like. i don't like having to look for and unlock stuff that i already got TWICE.

Why are you assuming Drive Forms will be in KH3?

Why are you assuming Drive Forms will be in KH3?

in my opinion, Drive forms were the greatest thing in KH2. it was the most fun part of the game when i could transform and totally own everyone with 2 keyblades.

i really hope they put it in KH3. it would be a real shame if they left those out.

course, i'd be happy with the Command Styles they introduced in Birth By Sleep as well, but in BBS, we only had control over one character, while Sora is almost always with Donald and Goofy. so, Drive forms would be more appropriate for KH3.

course, if they can come up with something better than Drive forms, im okay with that as well.

i just love having that transformation in which im unstoppable for a while.

in my opinion, Drive forms were the greatest thing in KH2. it was the most fun part of the game when i could transform and totally own everyone with 2 keyblades.

i really hope they put it in KH3. it would be a real shame if they left those out.

course, i'd be happy with the Command Styles they introduced in Birth By Sleep as well, but in BBS, we only had control over one character, while Sora is almost always with Donald and Goofy. so, Drive forms would be more appropriate for KH3.

course, if they can come up with something better than Drive forms, im okay with that as well.

i just love having that transformation in which im unstoppable for a while.

it's easy to recover drive in KH2 once the underdrome is available for play.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts III (3)