What chapter does the Spiral anime leave on? (please help)

CardGames

I'm absolutely LOVING the spiral anime right now.

However, it doesn't cover all of the manga.

So, I would like to know where the anime leaves off in the manga. According to mangaupdates, it "Ends at Vol. 6 Chap 28"

Is this accurate or is it wrong? I've come to find out recently that mangaupdates can't really be trusted when it comes to where animes leave off in their manga format.

If someone on here could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

I suggest you start from the very beginning, because the anime had only kept some parts in the manga true and left out major chunks of information, and if you didn't start from the beginning, then it wouldn't make much sense.

It's only 78 chapters anyhow.

I'm not sure where the anime left off in the manga, but a normal anime episode adapted from manga tends to have 1-4 chapters per episode so without reading the manga I wouldn't really know where to begin in answering that.

I suggest you start from the very beginning, because the anime had only kept some parts in the manga true and left out major chunks of information, and if you didn't start from the beginning, then it wouldn't make much sense.

I'm not sure where the anime left off in the manga, but a normal anime episode adapted from manga tends to have 1-4 chapters per episode so without reading the manga I wouldn't really know where to begin in answering that.

I'm already close to 10+ episodes in though.

You're saying that mangaupdates is wrong about the anime ending at Volume 6 Chapter 28?

You're saying that mangaupdates is wrong about the anime ending at Volume 6 Chapter 28?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying that the anime leaves out a huge chunk of information from those first 28 chapters that you'll be missing if you skip them. Basically the anime skipped a lot of canon material and pick and chose what it wanted to adapt then gave the series an anime-original open-ended conclusion that wasn't even in-line with the manga story.

More or less think of them as two different entities that go down different routes of the same timeline. You can't just pick up the manga at a certain point and be able to dive into it and know what happened in previous chapters, because a lot was either missing or changed.

Another way to think about it would be to consider the anime mostly filler.

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying that the anime leaves out a huge chunk of information from those first 28 chapters that you'll be missing if you skip them. Basically the anime skipped a lot of canon material and pick and chose what it wanted to adapt then gave the series an anime-original open-ended conclusion that wasn't even in-line with the manga story.

More or less think of them as two different entities that go down different routes of the same timeline. You can't just pick up the manga at a certain point and be able to dive into it and know what happened in previous chapters, because a lot was either missing or changed.

Another way to think about it would be to consider the anime mostly filler.

I see.

Alright. Thanks for answering.