Preferred KAT TV broadcast user?

Well eztv, ettv and rarbg tend to be the same just called differently. The filesizes for episodes are the same. I wouldn't go for Phr0sty because they're a part of those AnimeRG groups as well and those are usually re-encodes. There'a really only eztv or ettv for TV broadcast stuff actually now that I think about it.

• Like 1

Go with rarbg's 1080p web-dl. They always choose the best groups for the most part. The following is my personal favorite file host uploader, chadbrochill (or just chad) . He uploads onto HF and other hosts and gets the latest up instantly. Best quality choices as well.

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f63/latest-web-dl-releases-6449532/

Edited by deanzel
  • Like 1

Anyone of them are good choices. I usually just went with whoever uploaded 720p first then stuck with them for the rest of the season/series. But lately I've been grabbing off of tvteam (Dimension or Killers mostly) on IPTorrents.

Yeah, used to do the same as well, either that or the one with the most seeders, but thought I'd just find out. I dont have an IPTorrents account, and not to fussed at this stage to create one. Thank you for the suggestion.

Well eztv, ettv and rarbg tend to be the same just called differently. The filesizes for episodes are the same. I wouldn't go for Phr0sty because they're a part of those AnimeRG groups as well and those are usually re-encodes. There'a really only eztv or ettv for TV broadcast stuff actually now that I think about it.

I had a feeling as such. Sounds good. 

Go with rarbg's 1080p web-dl. They always choose the best groups for the most part. The following is my personal favorite file host uploader, chadbrochill (or just chad) . He uploads onto HF and other hosts and gets the latest up instantly. Best quality choices as well.

Are they not bloat/placebo's?? That was mainly my only concern... but if there is a significant difference, then rarbg's would be the best. I did notice some pixelation in ettv's when there is a lot of movement...  

1080p WEB-DL are not bloat imo (well, some may prefer 720p WEB-DL) and they are definitely of higher quality than the TVrips. They're the downloads from the iTunes store. They are my archive versions before the BR rips come out and look great imo. Now, if you're a bitch about bandwidth and HD space, I have nothing to say to you.

Also, chad uploads both the best (and if necessary, repacked) 720p & 1080p WEB-DLs so if you really are worried about space, grab the 720p version. They come out less than a day later so I usually wait.

Edited by deanzel

Yeah, used to do the same as well, either that or the one with the most seeders, but thought I'd just find out. I dont have an IPTorrents account, and not to fussed at this stage to create one. Thank you for the suggestion.

Do you want an Invite? I've got some left.

Sorry to go off-topic

If you're worried about bloat, just download whatever is smallest. It's not like you're going to archive TV rips...

Meh, quality would be first choice, but you are right, its nothing Im going to be keeping.

1080p WEB-DL are not bloat imo (well, some may prefer 720p WEB-DL) and they are definitely of higher quality than the TVrips. They're the downloads from the iTunes store. They are my archive versions before the BR rips come out and look great imo. Now, if you're a bitch about bandwidth and HD space, I have nothing to say to you.

Also, chad uploads both the best (and if necessary, repacked) 720p & 1080p WEB-DLs so if you really are worried about space, grab the 720p version. They come out less than a day later so I usually wait.

Ah ok, cool thanks for the info. I'll give one of his a try then.

I couldnt give a flying f*** about bandwidth and HD space... so talk to me! 

Do you want an Invite? I've got some left.

Sorry to go off-topic

Not a problem. Thank you for the offer. Im assuming if there is a login required and invites, it's a private tracker? Which means keeping ratios to keep your account alive? Between ADC and AB (though not TV broadcast orientated), Im happy sticking with those as far as private trackers go. Less hassle :). Again, appreciate the offer.  

IPT is the single worst private torrent tracker on the internet. Think of it as TPB but with moderators removing the bad torrents, bitchy admins and their monthly 'donation' drive.

It's easy to maintain a good ratio though. Just download a new, popular movie or something, then seed that for a few days. This assumes you have a fast connection of course.

IPT is the single worst private torrent tracker on the internet. Think of it as TPB but with moderators removing the bad torrents, bitchy admins and their monthly 'donation' drive.

It's easy to maintain a good ratio though. Just download a new, popular movie or something, then seed that for a few days. This assumes you have a fast connection of course.

I was just offering him an Invite, I don't see why you need to bitch about the site anyway.

• Like 1

Please check the various definitions of bitching. What I said was not 'bitching' by anyone's lose definition of the word. I was simply warning anyone thinking of joining the single most hated private torrent site on the internet. There are reasons why it is blacklisted on many other sites you know.

Edit: Spelling :\

Edited by JohnFlower