mIRC SystemInfo Script? (Windows 8.1 Compatible)

Kid Ryan

I'm looking for a particular script called DarkEngine 4.0 Beta 18, but if anyone can find a decent alternative I'm all ears.

Please don't suggest "SystemInfo by C}{$ Version 1.5-r4!" or "Sysinfo v2.0" though, I tried both and they either didn't work or weren't what I wanted.

Edited by Toddler Naruto

What are you wanting the script to do? I am using Mirc 6.2 and it works with 8.1.

I'm using mIRC 7.41 (SWEG crack), and the script to be able to show all of my PC's specs (OS, CPU, RAM, HDD, Video/Graphics etc).

I tried using "SystemInfo by C}{$ Version 1.5-r4", but when I run it mirc crashes.

Let me see what I can do. I use to write scripts on MSN Chat before they went to a pay site.

Thanks mate, looking forward to it.

DarkEngine 4.0 Beta 15

Probably won't find Beta 18 due to it was a private build and was released via P2P

As well since the dll is so outdated, it won't function correctly and can possibly crash mIRC with some of its functions.

I'll try this one out, thanks for the link.

• 1 month later...

Does mIRC not have something like /exec

idgi

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Depends what your talking about?

Loading alias, scripts, etc is done via /load command

/load <-a|-pscqnm|-ruvsN> <filename>Loads the specified alias, popup, or script. /load -a aliases.ini        loads an aliases file /load -ps status.ini        loads a status window popup/load -pc status.ini        loads a channel popup/load -pq status.ini        loads a query popup/load -pn status.ini        loads a nickname list popup/load -pm status.ini        loads a menubar popup /load -ru users.ini        loads a users file/load -rv vars.ini        loads a variables file/load -rs script.ini        loads a scripts file

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also to add I did find Beta 18 if your wanting it

Download

Edited by Jªvª

• 2 weeks later...