All or Nothing

cloud1414

Yeah so I was listening to some Nightcore and when I heard this song I was like: "No fucking way... really? XD gosh this just happened."

Read my one thread about my friendship issue and you will know what im talking about.

But anyways I made a lip-sync video to it :3 since I love making videos haha and people like them XD

Here it is:

http://blip.tv/file/3771728

Hmm the song sounds familiar but I don't remember the singer sounding like that. Is the audio edited or is there another version of the song?

As for the video, to me it didn't really seem like the sync was that great. You've definitely done some better ones in the past. It wasn't exactly that it was out of sync but rather your mouth didn't move right for some of the words which just made it awkward.

Anyways I understand where it's coming from, and hope everything works our with your friend. Honestly I can't see why she would act that way to start with though. If she cared for your friendship you would think she would have came and talked to you rather than just cut you off from what I understand.

Yeah... i used my crappy webcam for this video DX since it was like 2am and didnt feel like getting my digital camera out haha. Gosh i still need to buy me a new camera DX and some of the words i didnt understand so yeah it made it look weird hahaha

But thanks man, I hope things work out later down the road, and if they dont, i guess thats that then. But thanks