Will the other Gundam series eventually get Dubbed?

TheLostFool

Just wondering if anybody knows whether such series as Gundam Double Zeta, Turn A Gundam, After War Gundam X, or Mobile Suit Victory Gundam will ever get dubbed and released in the US like the other Gundam series? Does anyone have any information as to whether these series will ever get dubbed? I searched the forum and I didn't see any other topics pertaining to this. Though I sure hope sooner or later these series do infact get dubbed.

I doubt it. It's been over 20 years or more for some of them since they were originally made. Most of them didn't even finish the complete airing in Japan and were dropped/canceled because of poor ratings when they were being done. Even some of the new Gundam stuff such as the Zeta Gundam Special Edition Recap Movies are being brought to the United States in subtitled only, even though the series had been dubbed. So I can't see any Gundam series that hasn't been dubbed, getting one. Sorry.