They should have made better movie for fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

Guillermo31

Don't get me wrong the scared of milos is alright but they could make movie after events of fullmetal alchemist brotherhood like 5 or 10 years in the future. Just like they did in the original series I have theories what would happen in the movie. I love tell people this kinda things I'm sure some you have theories if they made movie after events of the series

I haven't finished the series yet so I won't be sticking around here cause someone might spoil how it ends, but I do now that they'll get they're bodies back.

About the movie, it's not particularly a "Brotherhood" movie cause you can also fit it within the 2003 series. What made it bad is the fact that Hiromu Arakawa is not part of the staff, meaning that the movie is not canon.

Story and characters are okay, the art style is very good, and if you guys want to watch it in a chronological manner, the movie was set after Ed realized that Al's body might be existing somewhere.

And my thoughts about a movie that is set after the series, I don't think that that idea will be good. The brothers already got they're bodies back and that is the main plot of the series, to get they're bodies back. FMA is already a masterpiece, it will lose it's greatness if they'll try to prolong the story just like what those mainstream Shounens did.

Edited by Gwapσgi