Yo wassup with dat?

professa X

I haven't because even the current ongoing anime I watch, they aren't exactly the main stream series for this season, and I doubt there are many people that I could talk about them with.

For example, majin bone, sailor moon crystal, dramatical murder, fairy tail 2014 might be considered mainstream, yu-gi-oh! Arc-v, dragon collection, pokemon xy, tenkai knights, jojo's bizarre adventure star dust crusaders, ect.

Besides a few others, I am watching also anime that finished a while ago, like hetalia world series, astro boy 1980's, marvelous melmo, babel ii 1970's, kurenai sanshiro, hurricane polymar, rewatching sonic x, ect.

I know a lot of Kametsu users are watching Sailor Moon Crystal (myself included). Would be cool to discuss this with others here. I've mainly only talked about it on Facebook when someone brings it up. The animation has been really poor quality though; episode 2 they even failed to color within the lines and had the blue from Moon's shirt colored into her hair in some scenes etc... and that CG sequences are pretty bad.

I need to watch that episode simply because of this. That sounds pretty funny.