New Member - be gentle

reidypeidy

Hi everyone! I've been looking for a community of anime lovers that didn't had their heads up their butts! What I mean by that it, most "otaku" despise any and all english dub anime for a more "pure" subbed version. While sometimes I agree that the subs can be better (see Naruto) I mainly think the dubs can be very well done! My all-time favorite dubbed anime is Yu Yu Hakusho. I think the english voice cast is far superior than the japanese, especially Kurama. I hope to find some cool people to talk to here!

The Yuyu Hakusho dub is my all time favorite too. I enjoy both dub and sub anime but if there is a dub and the dub is well done I will watch it over the sub. I'm not one of the pricks who hates everyone just cause they don't watch all subs... or think all subs are superior, and I doubt you will find anyone like that here either.

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^