Any "Tari Tari" fans out there?

Koby

This show was recommended to me because I liked True Tears; however I tend to not pick up shows of this genre much these days because they're too filled with common tropes and cliches with an unoriginal setting and plot.

If you like this show, convince me it's worth watching. Let me know what it was you liked about it, point me to other shows that you feel are in a similar vein, etc.

I've been told the story is told in somewhat mini-arcs; is this true? Does it really sorta begin and end a story and move on to something else a lot? Or is it some overarching plot that lasts the whole show?

I got my hopes up when I saw it was licensed by Sentai Filmworks, but unfortunately it appears they only released it as a subtitled-only dvd release. Apparently CoalGirls Japanese Blu-ray release using AnimeTL-Broken's subtitles is the way to go if I do watch this.

After reading the synopsis and a review or two, I'm still on the fence as to if this would even be worth my time. I'd normally pass over a series if this was the case, but I'm itching to find a new show in the same vein/genre as H2O ~footprints in the sand~, True Tears, Myself;Yourself, etc... I haven't watched anything like these in several years. So feel free to recommend me some other top-tier series in this category I've skipped over.

googled name,some pic pops up-looks like one of them lovey dovey shows

reminds me of the k-on show (simply from images seen,setting etc)

from the little you can read in google search,says she listens to music but stops.... .__.

not for me but it might be cute

just try watching the first ep online before dl or purchase if you havent ;]

p.s i get kinda irritated when i see a show ive yet to hear about :(

p.s.s i should get around to trying out k-on one day

p.s.s.s have you seen k-on? looks like a lame show but eh

Edited by HeavenlyClassic