Where can I watch english dubbed anime for free with NO watermarks? (please help)

CardGames

I don't know where else to post this so I'm posting this here. I technically need help so I'm assuming this is where this belongs.

I've been resorting to streaming anime again with the filehost situation that seems to still be ongoing as most of the filehosts that are uploaded to are not good for free users and do not have good download speeds.

I like to watch anime dubbed though. Except for those animes that aren't fully dubbed or aren't completed dubbed.

However... I'm having problems finding a good website to watch/stream english dubbed anime that don't have watermarks. Most of the websites I find have watermarks and that's annoying.

So can someone here/you guys help me find a place where I can watch english dubbed anime online for free without watermarks?

I'm already aware of watchcartoononline. However, they have a lot of broken stuff, don't have a lot of things, and some of their players have watermarks.

Please don't say crunchyroll because they have annoying ads and it's english subbed only anyway.

Please don't say Hulu because they have annoying ads too.

I'm also aware of animefreak.tv but they're players are inconsistent and slow at times. Their stuff is mostly english subbed too anyway.

I'm also aware of dubtopia but they keep screwing up their site and taking too long to fix things. They also mostly have FireDrive which is okay if it didn't constantly have to reload the ENTIRE video when I try to start the video over from the beginning.

Also please don't say "use IRC" because I can't use IRC and it doesn't work well for me or my computers. The same goes for torrents.

Most of the other stuff I am finding has watermarks.

With that said... can someone here please help me out? Or is this something that's impossible or something?

I'd really appreciate any help anyone here could give me.

Thank you.

I'm already aware of watchcartoononline. However, they have a lot of broken stuff, don't have a lot of things, and some of their players have watermarks.

Please don't say crunchyroll because they have annoying ads and it's english subbed only anyway.

Please don't say Hulu because they have annoying ads too.

I'm also aware of animefreak.tv but they're players are inconsistent and slow at times. Their stuff is mostly english subbed too anyway.

I'm also aware of dubtopia but they keep screwing up their site and taking too long to fix things. They also mostly have FireDrive which is okay if it didn't constantly have to reload the ENTIRE video when I try to start the video over from the beginning.

Also please don't say "use IRC" because I can't use IRC and it doesn't work well for me or my computers. The same goes for torrents.

Most of the other stuff I am finding has watermarks.

Well, I'm out of ideas XD

We do not support unofficial streaming. They all attempt to make money via virus filled advertisements by re-encoding other encoders work.

Hence why a lot of them have had their addresses added to our blacklist so users can't link to them.

Go to FUNimation.com, Crunchyroll.com, NeonAlley.com, Daisuki, NicoNico, and whatever else is official.

Thread closed.

• Like 1