Will the D.N.Angel and Pumpkin Scissors manga ever be completed? (help please)

CardGames

It's been awhile since I've discovered how many animes don't cover all of their manga versions.

However luckily I've discovered that it wasn't as many as I initially feared. It's still quite a bit though.

The thing is... I still have quite a few questions about some series and I can't seem to get anyone to help me. So I guess I'll try here.

Both D.N.Angel and Pumpkin Scissors are originally mangas. However both are still listed (on Wikipedia) as "ongoing"

Upon doing some research I've discovered that D.N.Angel is done by someone who has a tendency to not finish a series. That's what I found anyway. Is this true? Will the D.N.Angel manga ever be completed? If not could I just watch the anime and act like the manga doesn't exist?

I have the same question about Pumpkin Scissors. It's also a manga that is listed as "ongoing" but I can't find it's current status anywhere. Will this manga ever be completed? If not could I just watch this anime too and act like the manga doesn't exist?

I just need some additional help here with quite a few series. Hopefully I can get the answers I'm looking for here.

Either way... I'd really appreciate any help anyone here could give me.

Thank you.

Ok, I am not sure on pumpkin siccors, but D.N.Angel manga has 15 volumes, and was dropped last year bu the japanese company that owns it.

The reason why was because the creator had to many hiatuses, and they lasted for to long, and eventualy people started to lose interest, and the volumes already out started not to sell well, so the company dropped it.

As for not finishing any series, she has I think 4 other series that are onging, and 3 of them have been on hiatus for years.

She has finished some, like brain powered and a lot of her oneshots, and several have been dropped by the company, like Canidate for Goddes.

If you watch the anime, the ending strays from the book if I remember right, so it is different and has less characters, and doesn't have one of the main characters rivals who is also the anti hero of the story whos name is Argentine.

It also doesn't show even neerly as far as the book went.

The last few chapters of it was never released in book format and only shown in the magazine, but you can read it online.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

Ok, I am not sure on pumpkin siccors, but D.N.Angel manga has 15 volumes, and was dropped last year bu the japanese company that owns it.

The reason why was because the creator had to many hiatuses, and they lasted for to long, and eventualy people started to lose interest, and the volumes already out started not to sell well, so the company dropped it.

As for not finishing any series, she has I think 4 other series that are onging, and 3 of them have been on hiatus for years.

She has finished some, like brain powered and a lot of her oneshots, and several have been dropped by the company, like Canidate for Goddes.

If you watch the anime, the ending strays from the book if I remember right, so it is different and has less characters, and doesn't have one of the main characters rivals who is also the anti hero of the story whos name is Argentine.

It also doesn't show even neerly as far as the book went.

The last few chapters of it was never released in book format and only shown in the magazine, but you can read it online.

Which one are you talking about though?

D.N.Angel or Pumpkin Scissors?

Sometimes this happens.

I mean, hell, the creator of Berserk keep saying how he wants it to be around 100 volumes.

-Seriously!

Plus, the Outlaw Star manga was finished...but nobody finished translating it.

:/

Edited by Tanis

Sometimes this happens.

I mean, hell, the creator of Berserk keep saying how he wants it to be around 100 volumes.

-Seriously!

Plus, the Outlaw Star manga was finished...but nobody finished translating it.

:/

I never found out if the Outlaw Star anime covers all of the manga or is different from it.

I just have to hope the anime covered all of the manga and didn't deviate from it.

I actually have an additional question about this.

Does anyone know if translations of the Pumpkin Scissors manga has been dropped? The MAL forums says there's 18 volumes of the manga currently out in Japan but I can't seem to find scanlations of the Pumpking Scissors manga past Volume 10.

If someone could help me out with this as well, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.