Question For Koby

Ok i have time today to dedicate to the anime site what series do you definitely want up on the Subbed site?

You know, for stuff like this that is directed for only me, you could just send me a PM. =P

Well I've been too busy to work on the site, otherwise I would have added quite a bit. For starters I'd like to have the popular long on-going stuff that I've featured images for at the bottom of the page.

You can copy/paste the threads I've posted in the sub section myself to the site to save time and work. No need in re-uploading what I've already done at the forum. hehe. That said I'm behind on Bleach and Shippuuden on the forum, but I'm mostly caught up on Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood so uploading for them isn't needed, etc..

Any of the series I recommended for uploaders to do, we should add to the site as well. I'm sure they won't mind if we use their links since they did upload specifically for the forum, and probably wont mind them being added to the site. Any other series on the forum you might think about adding, if you don't want to re-upload, the contact the original uploader via PM and ask for permission to use their links.