Which Naruto character do you like and why?

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm...

For character development and plot depth: Naruto. I love watching him figure something out and how he went from vandal in Naruto to contemplative shinobi in Shippuden.

For cartoon boyfriend: Kakashi Hatake.. hands down. he's got the mysterious side, he's so chill, and unless he has a horse face under his mask, he is sexy as hell. yes sir.

1.)Kakashi (COME ON, seriously doesn't need explanation why he is my number one fav)

2.)Shikamaru (He is so smart,witty, cunning,strategic genious, and though all he wants to do is slack off he always comes through)

3.) Naruto ( he always makes me smile with his unyielding determination... plus he thinks everyone is just like him LOL)

4.)Gara (Gara is another one that makes me smile, he really turned his life around and became a wonderful leader, plus he is super badass)

5.)Sai ( sai is just too darling, he picks up all his social mannerisms from books hahaha too cute)

My first favorite character is Naruto .... Even though he looks sometimes idiot ... but he has a golden spirit that enables him to fight the destiny and never give up .... Also I like his magnanimity, his kindness and how he can convert the negative feelings to a positive one ..

My second one is Gaara ...