Naruto manga ending?

Oga

Doubt it tbh. There's still the promised fight between Naruto and Sasuke and I doubt that'll happen this arc. 

i don't think that fight matters anymore. both of them are brothers in another life and neither like war. i was thinking since we saw the sage of the six paths and his mother that maybe Naruto would continue outside the island to maybe were the six sages's mother came from

Edited by Oga

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt it tbh. There's still the promised fight between Naruto and Sasuke and I doubt that'll happen this arc. 

i don't think that fight matters anymore. both of them are brothers in another life and neither like war. i was thinking since we saw the sage of the six paths and his mother that maybe Naruto would continue outside the island to maybe were the six sages's mother came from

It's going to happen... Kishi said it himself in an interview less than 3 months ago that the series will rap up with sasuke vs naruto

It's going to happen... Kishi said it himself in an interview less than 3 months ago that the series will rap up with sasuke vs naruto

did he say it's going to happen soon? they could still explore the rest of the world. where the Six Sages mother came from

Edited by Oga