Dreams

professa X

Well, the one I just had before waking up was about swimming in the land of fuzzy blankets through said fuzzy blankets, it felt nice and warm and comfy. Then winter came and attacked, and the robotic minions got hit hard by my powers. Then I woke up fully. I'm fairly certain I was already half-awake for this one though since I've had the same dream in different ways about 20-30 times that I can remember

I am not sure which one was recent, but most of them involve me getting stuck some were dangerous in some life or death game, usually stuck with phsycotic characters from shows I watch.

And various other dreams involving death, a bunch of bad dreams, though more like nightmares.

I also have mundane dreams, were it could be shopping at a store, drawing at a table, ect.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

id like to post the few that i have but im afraid this isnt the section for em xD

i did have one after  playing Monster Hunter

where i was in a deep dark water ocean equipped with a longsword and was dodging a ton of Megalodon charges...

now,bit of info,i fear sharks and therefore water...

so whilst dreaming i was scared as shit because for whatever reason it was real as hell D:

one of those where you feel ur awake but for whatever reason dont question why u are where u are or doing what ur doing

then one actually got me and chomped meh so i died

after getting bit in half,water would go completely black whilst i turned blank/white like an uncolored drawing and lastly the blood would spurt all over the place brighter than the sun but a dark red.

and of course sharks were black with red eyes

worst part is it just kept rehappening kinda like what itachi did to uhh whats his name kakashi.

sharks would become bigger and bigger as well.

haha woke up sweating a bit and was too freightened to go back to sleep ^_~b

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

Oh i seriously have freaky ones sometimes such has like i might watch anime and then i dreamed about it and the fact the characters talk to you is even more weirder.

(Ok people might be thinking that she`s lost her marbles)but its true XD

Nah, I have dreams with anime characters all the time, usually the crazy ones though.

The advice they give are almost always ment to bring your downfall in my dreams.

Had a dream befofe I was with yami Ryou Bakura and the kid from Dragon Quest monsters joker.

The dream continued the next night, which I found to be odd.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

Oh i seriously have freaky ones sometimes such has like i might watch anime and then i dreamed about it and the fact the characters talk to you is even more weirder.

(Ok people might be thinking that she`s lost her marbles)but its true XD

Nah, I have dreams with anime characters all the time, usually the crazy ones though.

The advice they give are almost always ment to bring your downfall in my dreams.

Had a dream befofe I was with yami Ryou Bakura and the kid from Dragon Quest monsters joker.

The dream continued the next night, which I found to be odd.

Funny you mentioned that i`v had a couple like that before it kinda started a bit before i woke in my last one but then carried on further :)

The latest crazy dream i had was of flying. how can the human mind simulate something it never experienced!

Well it can be weired how dreams react it could be triggered by a tv show you watched or something like that and it lies dormant in the back of your mind then surfaces when your sleeping. 

So this is my latest. Me and my buddy come up against a dragon. We get a rude awakaning. We both realized how utterly futile our education is in this life and death situation. In the dream my math major buddy says "dude my math skills can help me! " I say to him "atleast u can work out the angle! Cuz there's not a damn computer in sight for me!" Little note I'm a computer engineering major. There after we were flung into the sky by one flick of the dragons tales.

Hoped u liked it!

• 2 weeks later...

My latest one was i was in this building and it smelt horrible like moisture and rotting things and the corridor i was in was dark and i could here drips of water in the distance,so i thought i couldn`t see so my eyes lit up red and glowing on the walls and i could remember hearing sirens in the distance then a huge flash of white light followed by A huge bang and then rumbling getting louder and someone grabbed my arm (i couldn`t see who it was) but it was a girl i could tell it was by the voice which was Luci Christians who does Kaname chidori FMP and miss yukari from AD but no matter how fast i ran the rumble got louder then it went all white and i woke up and i was breathing heavy.

I dream't being a 40 year old man who was about to have a heart attack.

I died, but I didn't wake up, I was in the underworld staring death in the face. He told me that I had a job to do.

Then he gave me reaper powers and had to reap 5 souls who could actually live forever.

But when I encounted them they said that they could actually bring me back to life, I had to kill the one that ends all things(death)

I didn't listen to them and was able to reap all their souls and returned it to death.

Then I saw all their souls, it was horrific.

Thats when I woke up. That was a freakin nightmare.