You ever skim through a downloaded anime only to completely spoil it?

Nintendon't

Any of you ever do that?

So I just downloaded Utawarerumono and skimmed through a few random episodes to make sure there were no corrupt files and the quality was fine....and this anime is supposed to take place in medieval japan times..and well fuck..there were god damn scientists and space dudes with guns walking around in the random vid I selected...lol how the hell am I supposed to watch this now knowing that spoiler? fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hasn't this happened to everyone, especially now, with the internet and the absolutely massive amount of information everywhere? Even just reading a review on something, whether it be an anime, or video game, you could end up spoiling so much for yourself.

A quick example, I started watching One Piece a long time ago. And stopped for a little, never managing to catch up to the most recent episodes, but I always kept track of the releases by Kaizoku-Fansubs on their website. In the end, I forget how or what website I found out from, but I eventually discovered:

that Luffy's brother Ace dies later on in the show, as well as a new character Brooke that joins the team later on

I was like, eh,  o well, can't go back now.

Although some shows I honestly don't care sometimes about being spoiled, just cause you almost feel that they'll keep going on forever and ever...*I'm looking at you Naruto*