greater "like" limitations! >:[

unless yu get more with the higher post count u have?

if so disregard this

i often find numerous posts that make me smile or chuckle and id like to give them a like-so i do.

problem arises when just a few mins later i run into more and i cant give them their proper "like" :(

so! that is my plea as im too tired to think and make a stronger argument

thank you

Most people tend to use it when someone offers great advice, answers someones question, or for the downloads.

As it currently is I believe new members can give 10 likes per 24 hours, while users with over 150 posts can give 15.

I can possibly increase this, though, I don't want to increase it so high that it gets abused.

• Like 1

Most people tend to use it when someone offers great advice, answers someones question, or for the downloads.

As it currently is I believe new members can give 10 likes per 24 hours, while users with over 150 posts can give 15.

I can possibly increase this, though, I don't want to increase it so high that it gets abused.

huh 10 really? O.o felt like 3 to me xD maybe i just click em too fast hehe

no no ur right thats a pretty good number,just didnt feel like 10 to me hmm intriguing

well ty for reply [:

i personally cant imagine people abusing it as ive seen so few liked posts in my time here.