Opinions on FF characters

Jakki

I'll start with something now

Aerith

Damn, I hate her, she's always wining about something and she's so helpless, always needing help and everything. I'm so happy that what happened happened, and she's always worrying about someone if they're in trouble

Kuja

he's a cool character, but one thing I don't get is why is he so like a woman

• 3 weeks later...

i'll just explain on what i think on ffx character's since its my favorite ff haha

starting with......

Auron

I think Auron has a real hard man attitude haha witch i like and how he know what's gonna happen befor it does haha.

Tidus

I like the way he always want's to do the right thing because i always wanna do the right thing haha and i like his clothes witch Oaka doesn't haha i love his overdrives to ;D

Yuna

I think Yuna is to quiet and depressing in ffx witch her attitude change's compleatly in ffx-2 witch is also a good thing haha

Lulu

I think she try's to tell everyone what they can't have because it's what she want's and try's to deny it. She has a real stuck up attitude for a while but t change's witch i like.

Wakka

I love Wakka he kick's ass I love the way he use's a blitzball as his weapon and the way he say's "ya" at the end of every sentence haha

Rikku

I think it was good for rikku to be an al bhed simple for Wakka to understand them more and her attitude is simaler to Tidus's in a way and she has alot of energy in her personality haha

Kimahri

i think he is iddentical to RedXIII in a way because he doesn't talk much and because he's a different race from the others haha

i didn't say much about em but a little goes a long way haha

• 3 months later...
Guest Sasy's Girl
I'll start with something now

Aerith

Damn, I hate her, she's always wining about something and she's so helpless, always needing help and everything. I'm so happy that what happened happened, and she's always worrying about someone if they're in trouble

:o :O :o :O :o

AERITH HATER. SHAME ON J00.

Lolz, I hate Tifa. She was whiny, constantly clinging to Cloud, overrated, has been eaten alive by perverted hentai lovin' sicko's...emm...I pity her in a way.

She was really the only FF character I've ever disliked. But, its not really her fault. Her fans are the reason I dislike her so.

• 3 months later...

Aeris was a piece of crap. It was annoying when I had to keep saving her. She can't fight for shit, either. I'm quite glad she died. She kept following Cloud, too, even though he didn't want her around. Little girl, don't trip. Tifa "clang" to Cloud for his well-being, not for her own sake. Did you see Aerith keeping him in her house? You LITERALLY had to flee from her house without waking her, and the nuisance still managed to chase you.

She wasn't very needed through out the story, actually. She was needed solely for the fact that she was Cetra. So, she's a dipshit. As I said before, she was extremely weak. It took me HOURS to get past those hounds in the beginning - when you first meet the nuisance. Her limit breaks aren't as useful as some of her fans suggest. It takes patience, and who's to say you won't die while waiting for her fatass to gauge up?

She was also a piece of crap in Advent Children. Shows the ineffectiveness of her oh-so-great overdrives. It took so long for her rain piece of shit move to charge up. You'd think she would of done so since the beginning and save all the other victims the bothering of geostigma.

But it only gets worse - Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2? Piece of shit seems to run in her veins. All she did was sit on her butt the whole game in KH1. The best thing you could of done to her is talk to her endlessly in Hollow Bastion until she forfeited Curaga. But yeah, her cocking her disgusting face up to Cloud - so much that it even stunned him - is love. And on top of that, she was bestowed with such a annoying voice. Jesus christ.

Kingdom Hearts 2 worsened. Now she was a cheer leader. And this time, she didn't even help you with the cure magic. She just looked like a lifeless android, and the voice she was given was just so fitting. I won't even go into her disastrous wardrobe. Did Nomura pick an attire while drunk? Or was he in a dark room?

Anyways, it's infinite. I'll just stop there and just hope that all of her counter-parts find the same fate FFVII!

There is only one character in FF i really dislike!

Tifa!!, I really don't like her character in ff7 or advent children, even in death she seemed jealous of the friendship/bond aeris and cloud had, she seemed so into herself in ff7 and was a real ball and chain when it came to cloud.

In advent children I started to like her because she seemed to have eased up but once again she nagged on at cloud (no wonder he left 7th heaven lol)

I don't think Square-Enix made Cloud leave 7th Heaven for that reason.Tifa was a better character then Aeris both in the game and movie. Aeris was just a healer while the attacks were horrible. I liked Tifa punching enemies and her limit breaks was really awesome.

At the movie the one to be worse is Aeris. Square-Enix just put her to make fans happy but it's impossible to believe she can create rain and talk with Cloud (why didn't she talk with him directly after the death or when Cloud was fighting Sephiroth at the game?)

Hmm my opinions on characters...

I really didn't like any of the characters in FFXII...well Balthier and Basch maybe but none of the other ones. I don't know, Vaan just seemed like he was too much of a kid to me to even be a main character and was kind of annoying, and having to play him the majority of the time made the game not as good as it could have been for me.

I still think FFVII had the best line up of characters, Sephiroth was a brilliant antagonist and the majority of the characters just werent very babyish like in some of the other games, which in my opinion is a great trait for a video game that is being played by people that are over the age of 18.

My opinion on what id want for future characters:

I'd like to see a more mature approach to an upcoming Final Fantasy game, hopefully it will happen. >.<; Since a majority of the fan base of FF started with the release of FFVII they are older now and I think it would be nice to see more of the mature kind of stories and characters.

• 2 weeks later...