Thanks for having me...

Jarlinaine

Hi All,

Great to be here, following all the other guys from CW across. Also may have seen me on ClassicNickShows.
Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

Cheers,

Jarlinaine

ps. I guess I'll answer the intro template

• How did you find Kametsu? Followed the other guys from Cartoon-World
  • What do you think of the place so far? Locked out of topics at the moment, but the C-W admins rated you highly, which is good in my books.
  • How active are you planning on being? Varied. Sometimes heaps, sometimes rarely. Work 60+ hours a week, so can be trying. Will definitely try to contribute in some manner though
  • What are your top five anime? Fairly new to the genre, so not a big list to choose from yet. Hell Girl, Haibane Renmei, 5 Centimetres Per Second, Eden of the East, Darker Than Black, The Tower of Druaga were all really good.
  • Top five video games? FFVII, Colin McRae Rally, NBA Jam, Madden, Discworld...mostly old school.
  • What other hobbies do you have? Comics (X-Men fav) , Books (Discworld, Wheel of Time), Sports...I tend to be a hoarder on hobbies. Go hardcore on something until gets boring, then find the next thing. Currently HO Scale Model Trains
  • Make any graphics? Dabbled a bit with Photoshop, mainly on kids birthday invites and photo retouching. Mucked around with After Effects also, all self taught
  • Do you have any questions for us? Not yet, you all seem to communicate the rules, welcomes etc really well. Answered questions before I realised I wanted to ask them.
  • Favourite Colour? Green, who would have guessed
  • Family? Wife, Daughter (6) Son (4) Kids are a good excuse to rewatch all my favourite cartoons again
  • Pets? 16 Cichlids, 5 Budgies, 3 Guinea Pigs, 3 Hermit Crabs, 2 Cats
  • Country? Australia
  • Favourite Movie? Labyrinth
  • Favourite TV Show? The Simpsons, has been since way back in '89
  • Favourite Sport? AFL (Australian Football), Cricket, Rugby, NFL
  • Favourite Teams? AFL (West Coast Eagles) Cricket (Perth Scorchers) Rugby (All Blacks, Western Force) NFL (Patriots, Cowboys & Seahawks) NBA (Milwaukee)
  • Favourite Anime Character? Ai, Hell Girl. Loved the depth of character.
  • Top 5 Favourite Songs? John Lennon "Imagine", Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody", Keith Sweat "Twisted", Puff Daddy "I'll Be Missing You", Mariah Carey "Without You"
Edited by Jarlinaine

HI, and welcome to kametsu were sorry to inform you that your free trial of kametsu forum's has now expired please insert 5 internets to continue browsing this forum.

naw i kid i kid welcome to your new home, as for your post count it should be unlocked now that youve made one post we have a one post rule to help with spamming, it used to be 15 but with new anti spam measures we decided it was no longer neccessary

if you have any further questions your always free to pm any of the super mods or co admins like me with your questions we'll help ya anyway we can