Getting spy on by Co-workers?

Legado

Hey guys, recently my older sister have been coming home from work and been telling me that her co-workers are able to get infomation of her and able to hear into her conversation when she's talking on her phone. Basically she thinks that her co-workers are stalking/ spying on her. 

So i decided to look into this matter online and i found this video. Is this really possible?

Yes it is possible, but the use of "phone" is very vague. Be best to get clarification and how far these so employees have gone.

If it is a company phone it is allowed with proper legal paperwork filed, but work ethics must take place. Good thing to do is leave work stuff on their phones and leave it at that, but as well if they are abusing the system they can be reported for abuse.

If they are doing it to her personal phone, then its regarded illegal in most countries if they are obtaining personal information or personal conversations without legal written documentation from a court or her consenting. Which if it is this route and is a cell phone, I probably report this to your local authorities and turn off the cell phone immediately for computer forensics just in case of spy software.

Edited by Jªvª

Well i'm not sure if it happens on the phone she uses at work, but she thinks its on her cell phone. She called her phone service and is getting a new phone. And it looks like things calm down alittle... (her co-workers are girls, well the one she is working with anyways) womans these days... so devious, not saying all woman are or trying to offend anyone :/

Yeah hard to say whats going on, could be intimidation, jealousy, etc etc. Either way I probably do a security scan on the phone, check whats installed, and possibly change the password/puzzle (recommend strict password).

Also keep a watch out if this flares up again and possibly tell her to report it at work and possible authorities, even though its hearsay it will & should be taken seriously due to it being a felony waiting to happen.