Signature Giveaway

firedogx10

So I think I'll do this every other week, or when I have some free time. I'll make a random signatures to giveaway.

so i am changing the way I'm doing this thread. instead of doing a random name picker, ill be posting random signatures and if you want it just post the number that it has. then i will write next to that it is claimed by and put your name next to it and that's it. spoiler tags are to save on load time for those that don't have a fast connection.

For the first signatures we have these.

1. lemmingllama

IzayaOriharalemmingllama_zps1b429460.png

2. AnimeCrazy

butterfly_animecrazy_zps6b61a70d.png.butterfly_animecrazy_avatar_zps9110260c.

sotwpopout_zps478d0bff.png

juri-han-v2.png

nel1.png

random_zps8dd667cf.png

Edited by firedogx10
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If I may ask before I post, will you be adding our names to the signatures? Or will we just be allowed to use the sigs?

if you want i can try to add your name to the sig, but for the most part a lot of the stuff ill be putting in this thread will just be free to use. hopefully people will use the honor system and not take one that has been claimed. if you want the one that you claimed to be taken down so no one else uses it i can do that as well.

I like no.2, it looks really good :). If it hasn't been claimed Ill happily take it? also if it is available could I get my name on it?. Nice work on all of them btw.

- Also thought Id ask if you do avatars with them?

Edited by AnimeCrazy

I like no.2, it looks really good :). If it hasn't been claimed Ill happily take it? also if it is available could I get my name on it?. Nice work on all of them btw.

- Also thought Id ask if you do avatars with them?

I added your name to the signature, hope you like it. This is what happens when i stay up until 4am listening to dubstep, I try out random stuff with my work.

For the avatar I just end up using the signature and doing a close up on the render that is used, so unless i feel that the signature needs one that is what i normally do.