What happened to Anivoid?

Cheers,

I'm not sure if this is the right section that I should post this thread but recently I cannot reach aniver.se (formerly Anivoid) one of the most popular website for anime downloads. I tried searching the net for news that they might be down until I found this link:

https://flippa.com/2692771-pr3-anime-download-hub-for-sale-makes-894-mo-from-organic-refferal-traffic

Could someone verify this.

Thank you.

i don't know that Anivoid is affiliated with us. But if it is, Would it benefit Kametsu if it will acquire it? I don't know the details on how though or how it would benefit Kametsu.

But they sure have a lot of anime titles, sometimes they upload faster than us probably because they preffer subtitles.

But what I like the most is that they could list how many titles the registered user have downloaded, how much bandwith and how  many downloads is allowed in comparison on how frequently the user post on the forum, a very effective way for dealing with leechers.

I thought in the past the staff has problems about users who don't start or join in discussions and just visit the site for dowloads. Well I'm just stating the possibility of adopting that feature

Edited by griver_007