Stein's Gate: A Modern Classic?

RazorDan

Is Stein's Gate a modern classic?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a modern classic?

• Yes, it's mindblowingly awesome
    • No, it's overrated
    • Maybe, not sure

Okay maybe I'm a bit late, but I just completed Stein's Gate and I have to say, it is absolutely amazing! It has a great take on time travelling and I love the plot and atmosphere. I've also noticed it's hugely popular with other fans and I've yet to see a really negative opinion of it. That being said, I started wondering. Is it a modern classic? People consider shows like Haruhi and FMAB as modern classics and applying that knowledge I honestly think Stein's Gate is too. Thoughts people?

Vote in the poll!

Edited by RazorDan
  • Like 1

Yes, it is absolutely amazing! It's a fun roller coaster ride and I think they wrapped up the TV series nicely.

Even the OVA wasn't actually needed, but I guess they wanted to give it a somehow clearer ending.

I've been waiting for the movie to come out. Man, such a long wait. Lucky for those who have already seen it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played the visual novel first and it was awesome. The anime was well made as well. The plot is pretty damn well made and it is probably one of the most unique plots and one of the best main characters that I'll ever remember.

Edited by ELeeTE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...