What In The World Happened To English Dubbed Kingdom

Temp4

That doesn't bother me, it's the fact I go away for half a month, come back and suddenly the actual site is gone and replaced with seems to be a 2011 version with no functionality at all, if anybody manages to find out what happened it would be great.

I don't think it was replaced, but just re-directed to the main home site. Kametsu.com has been around for a while, it just doesn't seem to get used much.

The problem at hand probably has a lot to do with the reasons for this thread. I imagine Koby is trying to do everything he can to keep the forum from being shutdown.

I suppose it would cut costs to run off a old backup instead of the actual site until things get fixed, although you would think there would be notice of it though. I noticed a few other sites had similar things happen to them over the half a month I was gone to, and even one of them redirect to a new pimpanime, at least there's always the waybackmachine.

And animecrazy just shut down, that's 3 sites in less than 2 weeks gone.

This isnt apparently related to a DMCA or anything. Plus anything that has dubbed anime will eventually be closed or have the content removed. It is illegal so they will eventually crack down when a lot of people flock to a site.

And animecrazy just shut down, that's 3 sites in less than 2 weeks gone.

I'm not really familiar with this site, but I found a thread on the forum that talks about the closing. Links to that forum seem to be blocked, so I won't share the link here. From what I've seen in that thread they're telling everyone to migrate here. Maybe you could find your answers there.

If you really want to see the thread you can pm me and I'll share it with you. It seems they're only going to keep the forum up for a few more hours, so you may miss it.