Are you going bananas for bingo and you tired of the usual bingo cards you are holding every time you are playing bingo? Perhaps, you want to host a bingo fund raising, then a little bit creative would make a difference. Here’s how to make unique bingo cards:
- Buy some board or card sheets preferably white in color, though light shades will do, but not dark ones like red or black. With an 8’ x 11’ card sheet, that can make up 4 bingo cards.
- For a poster type of board sheet, that can make up 15 separate sheets. Cut poster board with measurements of 6-inch height by 5-inch width. Before cutting, you may opt to draw a trace with a pencil and when done cutting, you may come up a total of 15 a rectangle shaped board, the height being longer.
- With the cut out, measure 1-inch starting on top and from that mark, draw a straight line vertically all through the end of the cut out. The line will serve as a separator where the label – B I N G O will be placed.
- Next step is to do another 4 straight lines vertically with similar 1-inch apart measurements to make it a total of 5 vertical lines including the first or separator line. Using a ruler can be helpful.
- Once done, measure 1 inch from the top left of the cut out going right, then from there, draw a line straight down or horizontally up to the bottom edge of the cut out. Do the same procedure with another 3 lines horizontally. When finished, the cut out card would appear as a grid look or equal sized boxes with 30 all in all.
- With the 5 boxes on top represents the term BINGO which should be written 1 letter per box. When done, you are left with 25 boxes and from there, find the center box and write the word “FREE”.
- With the rest of your cut out cards, do the same procedure.
- Now, for the empty boxes where numbers will be placed, it would be more creative and unique that instead of the numbers, you may write manga characters in it.
Manga is a popular comic book published in Japan or authored by a Japanese writer. Hence, replacing the bingo numbers in your personalized bingo card with manga characters like “gaki”, “iku”, “nani”, “damaru”, “urusai”, and others, would look unique in the eyes of your bingo players.