Question

This is mainly a question to Koby, but could we get a board for downloading cartoon series i have a few i could share but itd be awesome if we could get one.

We added one, but it's in the premium section, along with some other boards for stuff we don't want to be public knowledge about, so I won't go into further detail of whats there. The main reason for adding cartoons to the premium section is that they are more likely to be targeted by the companies that make them then Anime (even dubbed) is. So to prevent from having to mess with the hassle in the future, we placed it there.

There are many ways to gain access to the premium section. If you are made staff then you'd have access. If you donated (you can donate via the donate & support us image above) then you get access. Or if you purchase a subscription you gain access (you can do so in your user cp, funds go to help support the site, same as donations).

The last way to gain access is by being an active and helpful member. We will occasionally give regular members access to the premium section if we think they deserve to be from being active and helpful, or if they help upload stuff, etc.

We added one, but it's in the premium section, along with some other boards for stuff we don't want to be public knowledge about, so I won't go into further detail of whats there. The main reason for adding cartoons to the premium section is that they are more likely to be targeted by the companies that make them then Anime (even dubbed) is. So to prevent from having to mess with the hassle in the future, we placed it there.

There are many ways to gain access to the premium section. If you are made staff then you'd have access. If you donated (you can donate via the donate & support us image above) then you get access. Or if you purchase a subscription you gain access (you can do so in your user cp, funds go to help support the site, same as donations).

The last way to gain access is by being an active and helpful member. We will occasionally give regular members access to the premium section if we think they deserve to be from being active and helpful, or if they help upload stuff, etc.

How would one become a staff member? Ill be around a lot so id be more then willing to help out.