Creatures/ Demons//Anime or Game/ Pics

Reptoholic

OK, I am wanting to know what some of yalls favorite creatures that are from different anime and Games or movies. I want to see pictures of them. Lookin for darker creatures. Like Dark Elfs goblins, demons, fay,snakes....etc. I am needing some inspiration on seeing different beings so want to see a variety. If you could also name the reasons you like them/main power/ that would be awesome.. I have not played many games or seen a lot of anime that would have these . Would appreciate to see some of yalls favorites and am really looking forward to seeing them. Please name them when posting.

Thanks,

Reptoholic

Thanks, I am writing a story and I am having it where he has to rebuild makai. By converting a soul to  demonic based on redistribute of their inner nature, and I was wanting some good ideas. I know some that I want to use, but I was just looking for some input. Looking for some humanoid, some not. Need a variety, was just hoping some people would have some good ideas.  Need variety of kinds. some will be grunts and some will be more powerful based on the power of the soul. If it was military there would be a ton of ranks.  Building the place from the ground up so want to cover all my bases and didn't know abetter place then to ask all of yalls opinion.

Edited by Reptoholic

I don't really anime a lot, but I do follow a lot of artists! Sorry if original stuff isn't necessarily what you're looking for, but maybe it will lead down a path of Googling things and finding cool stuff.

One of the artists I follow draws a lot of monster girls. Some of those are NSFW.

Monster girls in general are A+. Another of the artists I follow draws mermaids and occasionally monsters (also NSFW).

Far as games go, some of the monsters in Breath of Fire 2 are pretty cool and creepy (spoilers for this because these are boss sprites). Here are non-spoilery monsters.

Thanks, I am writing a story and I am having it where he has to rebuild makai. By converting a soul to  demonic based on redistribute of their inner nature, and I was wanting some good ideas. I know some that I want to use, but I was just looking for some input. Looking for some humanoid, some not. Need a variety, was just hoping some people would have some good ideas.  Need variety of kinds. some will be grunts and some will be more powerful based on the power of the soul. If it was military there would be a ton of ranks.  Building the place from the ground up so want to cover all my bases and didn't know abetter place then to ask all of yalls opinion.

Oh, well, if this is for writing purposes, I'm gonna move it. ouo

So are the creatures in your world from another dimension/reality or are they stuff that exists in the "real world", so to speak? Because if they lurk about in reality, then you can definitely tailor them to the environments you'll be working with.

If they're not, you can still tailor it--like for the ranking system, are there any immediate ways of identifying a creature's rank? Their intelligence? Are certain types more likely to end up a certain rank, or is it something they can rise through?

I mean, any creature can be "dark" given enough twisting. Like Drifloon is a cute little Pokemon, NBD, but then you find out it tries to carry children into the underworld??? Like what the hell.

I have some ideas story wise for my own, but right now I am going to write on FF so I can get experience and advice from other reader and writers. I am doing a AU Naruto Story on FF. I am making it where he transcend demon to devil and is able to make a gateway to makai, where he sees that everything is dead and empty from the slaughter that the Jubi did. So I and going to have him rebuild makai. I already have a good bit written, but I am getting close to where I am going to want to have him getting more species, and I want to have Ideas and kinds to make.  It is going to be a darker fic, but not evil. Just taking some characters and setting, but not cannon way at all.

p.s. Thanks for moving it over  Emotional Outlet, I didn't know if it would go over there due to the way I posted my question on fav monster and the like. I was not posting the actual story on here at the time, so I didn't know if it would still have gotten put in here.

Edited by Reptoholic

You can talk about writing in the Art & Lit section without posting any kind of writing. ouo It can help put people in the proper state of mind if they know what it's for.

I'm not much familiar with Naruto, so I can't be of much help there. Maybe scrolling through a list of Japanese monsters might help keep things relatively close to canon?

What if Pokemon/Naruto crossover.

lol thanks, I should have done that to begin with. I stopped watching naruto because it started to bug me. His personality was starting to rub me the wrong way. I am taking some of the characters of naruto and the setting of the show and running a who new story about it. A good bit might ideas I have seen in other anime. It is by no means gong to be cannon. None of the creature I am putting in there will have been in the show. 

Since he is rebuilding and repopulating makai, I can choose what goes there.

Succubi

Kitsune

looking for snake demon(like medusa)

Dark Elf

Needing some kind of Nurturing kind

Hell Hound

Vamp

Different breeds of Lycan

Ice

battle

bug

and a lot more just to name some

a lot of kind I have to get to fit all the roles. I am looking, but I know some great ones come from different games that I have never read or played.

They can be monsters, Pokemon, as long as they fit the role and do not compromise the view then it should be good.

• 3 weeks later...

vhs-2012-movie-trailer-impressions-horro

This is the Succubus from VHS, instantly one of my favorite movie creature's. In human form the girl has almost no personality and passes for like an 8 on the girl scale. The way she ropes in her pray is similar to the way men pick up chicks in a bar only in reverse.

Doom-3-Hell-Knight-doom-3-23453001-1024-

This is the hell knight from doom. These things are walking tanks and in the earlier Doom's they served as boss's in the first stages and sub boss's in the later stages. I used this pic to show how it tower's over a normal human. They hurl green fireballs, have no eyes (just empty sockets), and make Robocop style footfalls when they walk because they weigh like 800 lbs.

Newborn.png

This is the newborn from Alien Resurection. I always kinda liked this guy because he has the mind of a toddler but the strength of a mac truck. If you have never seen this movie don't fall in love with the character Distefano cause this guy crushes his skull like a balloon. Very cool. I always thought he looked more like a demon anyways but, up to you he's a pretty imposing creature.

SPLATTERHOUSE_E3banner02.jpg

I always thought Rick from Splatterhouse would make just as good a badguy as he was the good guy. A demonic mask adorns his face giving him supernatural strength, speed, and stamina. The mask also talks to him and taunts him spurring him on to decapitate, disembowel, and castrate demonic creatures as you role through the game in search of your girlfriend. If you type in the title of this game on google image's and type creatures you will have no shortage of evil creatures to give you ideas.

the-Wolfman-werewolves-32243434-1680-105

Finally if all else fails you can always go with the Wolfman. I read in one of those strange online sites that say vampires and werewolves are actually real that Wolfmen are the strongest breed of Lycans because they can't control there change and are berserker hulk style monsters when in Wolfman form. This is probably my favorite movie monster even though the movie itself was ok.

I hope I was of some help, I really love movie monster's, it's always interesting what people come up with.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...