Mutual Destruction [Sign Up]

Hah........I've seen and heard some pretty strange things that made me believe that there really are spirits and devils who can enter bodies and take over their minds, so I guess we are both on the same page. Never actually seen a spirit myself but both my parents have and there used to be spiritual activity in my house. Yeah, so welcome to my world :)

• 6 months later...

Host Name: Kachinonai King

Host Age: 16

Host Appearance: Skinny but has built up some muscle to fend off against bullies

Host Personality: Very kind though he keeps himself distant except to his "imaginery friend" Kage

Host Backstory:growin up in a poor household his life was not ideal. Especially when you are an unwanted child whose very name means worthless. And the Irony is that his bloodline on his mother side where once the kings of a small country. he first met kage at the age of ten when he heard the whispers. He was then manipulated into doing bad things. But as he grew older his sence of justice brought light to kage

Entity: The Osia

Entity Appearance: kind of like a dark shadowy child who apears as Kachi's "friend"

Entity Personality: in the begining he makes the boy help him to feed on  any of the creatures who will satisfy his craving but prolonged exposure to his ideals has made him hunt only the beasts of the wicked

Host-Entity Relationship:Manipulative at first but mutual later on

I hope i met the requirements but if i need to change something let me know

• 2 weeks later...