Hey guys!

DkrANGEL

Obviously I'm new here, I stumbled across this forum as I was looking for some anime (I'm sure that's quite common) and of course I'd love to be more involved with the forum. It seems much neater than most I've visited, to say the least.

To start off, I suck at intros, lol.

I personally love thought-provoking anime, such as Ergo Proxy or Death Note, as well as those inspiring anime such as Blue Exorcist, however cliche they may be.

In gaming, I hold a strong preference for traditional turn-based JRPG's, such as the Shin Megami Tensei series, and some action-RPG's of course.

In music, I love anything rock or metal really. I'm the vocalist of a deathcore band myself.

I've done some freelance graphic design in the past, and hope to continue doing so. I'm very interested in the arts, of course, in any form. I'm a terrible painter, but I love drawing and GFX.

I look forward to increasing my involvement with this community in the near future. ^^

Thanks for reading me babble on about myself, haha.

Thanks everyone!

I'm enjoying it while I'm here, I've had tons of work so I haven't been able to come by as much as I'd like, but I do enjoy it more here than other forums I've tried in the past, so that's nice.

@DA: They are, aren't they? xD I always had the same display name everywhere I went since '06, it just kinda stuck.

@EO: Ahaha, you play JRPG's? That's interesting, I don't know many people that share my taste in gaming. I grew up playing turn-based JRPGs, so naturally I'm biased toward them.

And thanks, I'll be sure to do that. ^^

I mostly play old school RPGs because I play games very slowly and it takes me a while to build interest in a game, not to mention trying to be less impulsive about dropping money in the hole for them. I don't find myself wanting to try to get better at a game to enjoy it--rather the opposite. I'll keep trying at a game if it's actually enjoyable for me from the start (Rhythm Heaven Fever for one), but for stuff like FPS and fighting games, not so much.

I mostly play old school RPGs because I play games very slowly and it takes me a while to build interest in a game, not to mention trying to be less impulsive about dropping money in the hole for them. I don't find myself wanting to try to get better at a game to enjoy it--rather the opposite. I'll keep trying at a game if it's actually enjoyable for me from the start (Rhythm Heaven Fever for one), but for stuff like FPS and fighting games, not so much.

I know what you mean, I play games slowly as well.

I'm terrible at FPS games, arcade-style fighting games I can manage, but I prefer a game where you can create a concrete strategy that has little room for error; in fighters and FPS there are way too many variables there that would make you fail. There are only two shooters that actually kept me interested from the very beginning, Uncharted and Mass Effect.

That wasn't to bad of an intro. (¬‿¬)

Nice to meet you. Welcome to Kametsu Forums. I hope you stay here is awesomeness!

Heh, thanks.

Nice to meet you too, and I appreciate that ^^

• Like 1