*SPOILERS* How did you feel when ___ died?

Xanodus

|||

... V

Serah Farron died? I found her death to be quite perfect imo, you know, with Noel screaming her name and how she collapsed in his arms (I love romance teehee). But did you expect her death? When Caius died, that, was a shock for me, but when Serah died and Caius spoke about how the seeress dies if he dies, I knew that Caius not only wanted to die to save his beloved (and also seemingly-young-oddly-underage love Yeul, but to kill Serah as well. The music also had a big impact on trying to make the player feel sad about her death, and I actually quite liked the song x)

So how did you feel about their death?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh? Is that why Serah died? I thought it was unrelated to Caius death, well, not completely... but I thought it was like this.

-> When someone sees a change in the timeline (future or past) they lose a bit of their life. -> Serah kept seeing changes through-out the game -> At the very end she has one last (seemingly big) vision which ends up taking her life.

That being said, I liked the ending and I also felt the death was well-placed.

Edited by Breathless