Your thoughts on trophies/achievements/ or in game achievements

madzero5

Walking Dead is a game with an interesting achievement setup, every piece of the story you finish you get one and that's all there is, only story based ones. It doesn't matter if you choose a different path you always get the achievement. I don't feel very proud of myself when all I've done is complete something I had to to continue...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love achievements. Sad to say that I'm a total achievement whore. >.>

achievement whore and achievement hunter theres a big difference in these two if you still know how to enjoy a game the your an achievement hunter if not then your an achievement whore

I'm an achievement hunter for most games and an achievement whore for most AC games lol

I love achievements. Sad to say that I'm a total achievement whore. >.>

achievement whore and achievement hunter theres a big difference in these two if you still know how to enjoy a game the your an achievement hunter if not then your an achievement whore

I'm an achievement hunter for most games and an achievement whore for most AC games lol

ac is really getting boring like there dragging this out for way to long it might improve if they toss the mp

I didn't mind the multiplayer for AC but I still want a full world co op game of it, it'd be so much fun

Isn't saints row the third pretty much this?

also, on topic, I don't need a pat on the back for beating a level in a game, the successerection I get from the feeling of accomplishing something is more than enough.

I didn't mind the multiplayer for AC but I still want a full world co op game of it, it'd be so much fun

Isn't saints row the third pretty much this?

also, on topic, I don't need a pat on the back for beating a level in a game, the successerection I get from the feeling of accomplishing something is more than enough.

Yes saints row the third does have it, but I want it in the AC game, Saints Row the third gets boring after a while

• 1 year later...