Forgotten Movies...

Dark_Angel13

Hi all -waves- I'm a forgetful person on some things, not usually films though but occasionally sometimes I forget the name of one or I'll see the previews and forget the name of it to see it later so this is what this topic is for, to try and describe the movie you wanna see or want to remember and people will help you work out what it is you're after =)

I'll start:

The movie involved some sort of murderer and two guys and a girl. The murderer locked the other three in an atm vestibule thing and then taunts them and at some point starts to fill it with water...I only saw the previews but I want to see this so if anyone knows the name help me out, thanks in advance. Feel free to post your lost movie titles here too, I'll try and help where I can...

If someone has already made a thread like this then It'd be great if a mod would move it. I've seen some people post about one thing but this is for everyone so hopefully it's different and it comes under entertainment cause its films =)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember the name of the movie that I used to watch when I was 7 (maybe).

It's anime, there is something about gods of forest who started to annihilate people because they destroy forests or something and when the village or city (don't remember) was under attack the only salvation was to go near water cause they couldn't get near it or something. And I remember a moment where there was a white samurai girl (maybe) doing something or being on the gods side. xd Sorry for such lame clues.

Does anybody knows about this movie? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Mr.Z

I can't remember the name of the movie that I used to watch when I was 7 (maybe).

It's anime, there is something about gods of forest who started to annihilate people because they destroy forests or something and when the village or city (don't remember) was under attack the only salvation was to go near water cause they couldn't get near it or something. And I remember a moment where there was a white samurai girl (maybe) doing something or being on the gods side. xd Sorry for such lame clues.

It almost sounds like Princess Mononoke.

It almost sounds like Princess Mononoke.

Yeap, that's it, thanks. Gonna watch it now. :)

Really good movie.

Edited by Mr.Z