How to draws?

seirachan

I'm looking for some how to draws I can print out. Well you see I had to tell my boyfriend his drawing was very bad... My friend saw it and laughed his ass off cause kids can draw better. He wants to do 3D animation in collage and just thinking of the look on the teachers face when he shows the teacher what he wants to make.. So I wanna show him some how to draws and go through it with him while learning some stuff myself. Could be fun.

Would prefer something like real life style but if anime is all that can be found might as well. If needed I can buy a book too if it's not too expensive.

Is this a serioius thread? I mean, what you're asking is that people google for you... I mean I just googled drawing how tos and got close to 300 million results... I mean come on.

PS. If he can't draw at all and is planning to do a 3d animation course then I suggest you suggest that he changes his ideas.... 3D animation is one of the harder IT courses (I know cause I do it) and if you have no artistic talent then you're pretty much f**ked. If he draws like a kid then he won't get very far...

Is this a serioius thread? I mean, what you're asking is that people google for you... I mean I just googled drawing how tos and got close to 300 million results... I mean come on.

PS. If he can't draw at all and is planning to do a 3d animation course then I suggest you suggest that he changes his ideas.... 3D animation is one of the harder IT courses (I know cause I do it) and if you have no artistic talent then you're pretty much f**ked. If he draws like a kid then he won't get very far...

I goggled it and ran into a lot of shit I was wondering if anyone knows of any good books pretty much and anything to stay away from. I find it's always good to ask from people that have experience with it then to either pay money or waist a lot of time on shit.

He does have talent he did this:

[spoiler]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/169391_470759552934531_735666762_o.jpg

But he needs to learn the human body and proportions. I am hoping to teach him a few things before he goes to collage. I am not gonna crush his dreams before giving him a chance to better himself.