What New Animals Would You Like to See?

Strick9

Modern science, using genetic manipulation, has already created animals which heretofore had not existed, like sheep which produce human insulin and bunnys that glow in the dark. Traditional breeders have given us things like Shetland ponies and did'nt man breed wolves down into chihuahuas? Plus, the capability exists to resurrect extinct species. Enough intact DNA has been found in the bone marrow of a quick frozen wooly mammoth to create one and have an elephant carry it to term. (They may have done it already, but it's going to take 2 years before it's born.)

Anyway, what new animal (or old one with new attributes) would you like to see?

My pick would be a bear no bigger than a cocker spaniel. If you keep its claws short and dull, it would make an excellent pet. Since bears are omniverous, you could feed it anything from Kibbles and Bits to table scraps to anything out of a pic-i-nic basket. Think just how cool it would be to show up at your local park with a living teddy bear on a leash.

I would love a tiny pig that stayed tiny, but I can't remember if there were any that did. I know there are some that start out pretty tiny and then eventually get as big as a regular pig.

Also cats that remember how to bury their poop in their litterbox. That just might be my cats who fail to do so, though.

Tiny bears would be cool, though.

AND TINY GIRAFFES LIKE ON THE COMMERCIAL

Tiny anything, really.

• 1 month later...