Any recommendations??

Excuse my ignorance if I posted this in the wrong area and please

inform me of where I should have.

I am still pretty new to anime and didn't realize how vast it really is.

Can anyone tell me of some anime you think I would enjoy.

Been a fan of Dragonball Z series, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Beebop and Ghost In The Shell.

:matrix:

Would appreciate some insight.

Thanks

Mr.Happy

If you want to request Anime we don't have that you want this was the correct place to post. However if you are looking for recommendations and stuff on Anime.. maybe the Anime discussion board would be a better place. But don't worry about it, it's alright.

*I moved your thread for you to the correct place.*

Since you liked Dragonballz... I'd say watch Yuyu Hakusho, One Piece, D.Gray-man and Soul Eater. As for Naruto.. I'd suggest checking out Basilisk, Ninja Scroll, Rurouni Kenshin, and One Piece. Since you like Cowboy Bebop, you might like Outlaw Star, Trigun, and Black Lagoon. Since you liked Elfen Lied, you might check out Darker than Black, Witch Hunter Robin. I haven't seen much Ghost in the Shell so I can't recommend from it. As for other series.. they don't really fit with what you mentioned above.. but might I suggest checking into Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, and Gungrave.

• 3 weeks later...
If you want to request Anime we don't have that you want this was the correct place to post. However if you are looking for recommendations and stuff on Anime.. maybe the Anime discussion board would be a better place. But don't worry about it, it's alright.

*I moved your thread for you to the correct place.*

Since you liked Dragonballz... I'd say watch Yuyu Hakusho, One Piece, D.Gray-man and Soul Eater. As for Naruto.. I'd suggest checking out Basilisk, Ninja Scroll, Rurouni Kenshin, and One Piece. Since you like Cowboy Bebop, you might like Outlaw Star, Trigun, and Black Lagoon. Since you liked Elfen Lied, you might check out Darker than Black, Witch Hunter Robin. I haven't seen much Ghost in the Shell so I can't recommend from it. As for other series.. they don't really fit with what you mentioned above.. but might I suggest checking into Death Note, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, and Gungrave.

I so agree O.O i have nothing to add... Koby, you know your anime :D