Playing Death

Dark_Angel13

Ok so almost all anime's have death in them or sickness or something that eventually leads to a characters death, so here's a bit of a twisted question for you all:

If you could choose one character to kill off in an anime and how they die, who would it be and how would you have them die?

For me it would have to be Kohta Hirano from H.O.T.D, he was always arrogant and such a wimp, plus he was gross. I'd have him die by getting shot a lot, since he loves guns so much hahaha and then let the zombies at his fat body...

Give your answers up now, there must be someone you want dead out there in the big world of anime and I'm sure you have a lovely way for it to happen too so share it here :)

For me it would have to be Kohta Hirano from H.O.T.D, he was always arrogant and such a wimp, plus he was gross. I'd have him die by getting shot a lot, since he loves guns so much hahaha and then let the zombies at his fat body...

Personally I think his character was necessary and played a great part in the story line.

right off hand: Kazuki Tachibana (Dragonaut), Kon (Bleach), Don Kanonji (Bleach--wished he was gone, never existed). Post again when I think of more.

• 4 weeks later...

Ash Ketchum form Pokemon so that they could finally end that series! I would have him die in this manner:

Pikachu explodes in a world-shattering bolt of lightning from too much experience and refusing to evolve into Raichu.

Have you ever read the head canon that Ash is actually in a coma throughout the series? If that were true--obviously it's not, but let's pretend--killing him could be as simple as taking him off life support.

• Like 1