dl section

adept

hey all,

for some reason (even though ive made the mandatory 1 post) i keep getting the following when trying to access the anime dl threads.

adept, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

hey all,

for some reason (even though ive made the mandatory 1 post) i keep getting the following when trying to access the anime dl threads.

adept, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The forum is set to upgrade accounts that qualify every 10 minutes. It was 60 minutes by default.. but I lowered it to 10 so it wouldn't take as long.. I kept it at least 10 minutes to reduce the load/stress on the server. From looking at your account status.. you apparently have already been upgraded and should have access.

But be sure to try to be active, please don't just make the required post and then leech. It is very much appreciative if you post around the forum. Be sure not to forget to post thanks in the thread that you download from.

But be sure to try to be active, please don't just make the required post and then leech. It is very much appreciative if you post around the forum. Be sure not to forget to post thanks in the thread that you download from.

ill try to be as active as i can, and contribute what i can... :) always have, always will.

cheers!