Anime sharing on forum; Is there any precautionary measures ?

normal is fine ...but if it will make you feel better you can also use a proxy ...that would be up to you

free account files at Mediafire actually stay so long as the account itself is active ...if you got one login at least once a week..... definitely at the very least once a month!

I meant we can do it normally or we should use proxy to do that.

&

How long does Mediafire store files (data) , of free registered users ?

THANKS.

I don't think anyone uses a proxy for uploading.

As for how long MediaFire stores anime downloads. Not long at all. The average time is like a couple days now as they have been rapidly deleting files and accounts. One site I went to used strictly MediaFire and had about 25,000 files across about 200 MediaFire accounts and every single file and account was terminated all on the same day. MediaFire is great for downloaders, but terrible for uploaderss.

I'm also pretty sure no one uses a proxy for uploading, as they are pretty slow or costly.

As for Mediafire I only have one series on it because people don't seem to like it (seeing the number of downloads), but it's been there for 3 months and hasn't been deleted (my files have 2 to 5 downloads).

I don't recommend using mediafire though because it takes some time to put the files in parts and in general downloaders don't really like having to put the parts back together.

Jumbofiles is better in pretty much every way, just NEVER use the desktop uploader.