hey there.

Dsstriker

Hey I'm 20, n 21 in 2 days

:oh:.

Iv been a fan of anime and gaming for a while now, though work sort of has lost a lot of spare time to play and watch the stuff i enjoy as well as my girlfriend.

though lately Iv been making time to get back into it, so if anyone's able to any advice on any good shows to watch would be good (: iv watched quite a lot I'm into Stuff like Eureka seven, Full metal Alchemist that has to be one of my Favorite because of the action and sorrow so to say but also the struggle just a all round good story line. If you could provide with any tips like that id like it i also like a little roman but nothing that's just romance and stuff just romance like Eureka seven love my action.

Used to be a big Runescape player, still have my accounts but quit after boting got ruined, only played to pk and well that's hard without money and money making is a bore as well as the lack of time that i have to do it. i mainly stick to my Consoles now and games like call of duty.

How did you find Kametsu?

Internet was looking to get back into some forums.

Whats your top 5 Anime?

Full Metal Alchemist also brotherhood, id say brotherhood was the best.

Full Metal Panic.

Eureka Seven.

Death Note, was Exiting change to the usual stuff.

Hitman Rebourn.

What your top 5 Video Games?

Final Fantasy All series.

Call of Duty.

Gears of War.

warhammer.

mass effect.

What are some of your hobbies?

Just relaxing really, playing games watching shit, enjoy my footy

Do you do graphics? If so what graphic programs do you have?

iv done a few things like sigs and stuff, though i haven't done anything in a while and used photoshop cs. nothing to expirenced.

Do you have any questions?

just some of the stuff i asked above.

:byebye:

Welcome to Kametsu, that is quit and introduction. if you look in the recommendation and review section, you fill find a lot of anime people have give reviews on and you might see something you like. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and if you have any question feel free to ask.

P.S. Happy Early B-Day.