High School of the Dead Manga

osborn_2009

Hey sorry if this has been asked before on here, I couldn't find it.

But, does anyone know if and when they are going to continue the HoTD Manga? Its been a VERY long time since the last chapter and it seems like they are just going to stop. But I hear rumors all over about them going to continue it because it is popular, but never anything for sure or an estimated time.

Any info will help! =)

I hope they continue. I really enjoy it. Then after a certain period of time they should continue doing the Anime too :)

Yeah I do too, what I've been told is that once they finally continue the Manga, the plan is to continue the anime too.

No one knows for sure but the HotD manga has been put on hold for a bit.

And yeah I just ran across a rumor saying that the Manga is on hold until the creator finishes the colored version of every chapter? I'm not sure how true that is or not though.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really liked the manga but I couldn't stand the anime, I wonder why that is.

The anime had EXCESSIVE fanservice. In the manga, there were no panels solely dedicated to jiggling.

And regarding the return of HOTD. It returns in the May issue of Monthly Dragon Age, which goes on sale this month. Sometime soon, I believe.

Yes, It's finally gonna come out of hiatus. And hopefully they'll make the 2nd anime series.

Is that true, ore just a rumor. I thought that HOTD was done fore because of the time since the last chapter. Please don’t bring my hops up just because of a rumor.