RazorDan

Fate/stay night & Fate/Zero (Entire franchise) Discussion

Wasn't all that surprised to be honest, anyways you should play the VNs since they explain the story a whole lot better.

yeah ive considered it. someday i might lol

Fate Zero has a better plot than Fate Stay Night, but the battles are not that many.

Both of them are very different.

While Fate Stay Night creates some game-battle atmosphere, Fate Zero has more history involved.

Unfortunately I couldn't see anything about Sakura ;( in Fate Zero. I am sure that they are so many things that they could add in this anime, but they didn't.

I'm personally a fan of dubs :< It's sad that this anime wont get dubbed -.- I'm actually surprised Sentai Filmwork liscenced Unlimited Blade Works despite the fact that the series has been liscenced by various companies already.

I'm personally a fan of dubs :< It's sad that this anime wont get dubbed -.- I'm actually surprised Sentai Filmwork liscenced Unlimited Blade Works despite the fact that the series has been liscenced by various companies already.

Please don't give up hope yet, there's still a chance Fate/Zero could be english dubbed!

Fate/Zero was, in my opinion, hands down one of the best anime I have seen in 2 years. The characters, music, animation and overall plot was just amazing. While I love Fate/Stay Night, if I had to chose which is the better, I would have to pick Zero for being better in everything. For anyone who has not seen the series, please watch it as you would not be disappointed by the sheer ferocity this anime delivers.

I can't wait for this to be dubbed ^-^

Same here, though I'm willing to wait until 2013 or 2014 to watch this anime for the first time, and dubbed of course.

I'm joining all the others here wishing that this gets an English dub. I want to see this released in the US with the same dub crew that did the original Fate Stay Night dub for the R1 DVD release in the US. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

I saw Zero first, before Stay Night and had thought Zero had been made/aired  first.

I sincerely thought they had butchered Zero's characters and story, for me it was just no comparison.