New Gurren Lagann Movies

Daviddaman91

They aren't new movies. >_<

It's just the current movies are going to be released in the US now.

Both movies will come in limited and regular editions, and both editions will have 5.1-ch Japanese soundtracks with English subtitles.
Seems they aren't even going to dub them? If so that's kind of lame..

Why is there no English dub? Will you release and English dub version later? Will any future Aniplex releases have dubs? How will you determine what titles get dubbed?

Of course, it is ideal to make an English dub. However, there is also a trend that fans want to see new titles as fast as possible. Making an English dub takes a long time and costs a lot, so we may miss the release timing for future releases. If a title has a chance for TV broadcasting, it is possible to create an English dub, however, we don't plan to make a dub version and release it later.

So no English dub, unfortunately.. so you might as well grab the subs that are already out. BSSubs.net has subbed them both, and you can grab them via their torrent if you want. xD

Would be awesome if someone could upload them and post them here. I just finished grabbing them both from their torrent last night.. but it's too much for me to upload for now. You'd probably have to split them into parts to upload though.

They aren't new movies. >_<

It's just the current movies are going to be released in the US now.

Seems they aren't even going to dub them? If so that's kind of lame..

So no English dub, unfortunately.. so you might as well grab the subs that are already out. BSSubs.net has subbed them both, and you can grab them via their torrent if you want. xD

Would be awesome if someone could upload them and post them here. I just finished grabbing them both from their torrent last night.. but it's too much for me to upload for now. You'd probably have to split them into parts to upload though.

Aww. That's sad. Sorry I thought they were new. They are new to the U.S at least. But no dub?! Ridiculous. Lazy Aniplex.

• 1 month later...