Quick question about MU or RS

wxuxn

I start upload file for the first time in my life and found that the upload speed is far slower than download. My download speed is about 500-600 kb/sec while upload speed is about 60-80 kb/sec. For the first OVA, I spent about 8 hours to upload it = ="

At first, I plan to upload both MU and RS, but it is so time consuming. I kindda new to this community, so I would like to know which file host is more preferable, MU or RS.I try to upload both but just want to know which one I should go first.

PS

I have RS premium but regular MU

MU is much better for free users.. RS has so much more restrictions and is best suited only for people downloading who have premium RS accounts.

Most people's internet will have slower upload speeds compared to their download speed.

My download is usually around 1 MB... but my upload is only around 100 KB usually.

So my upload is only 1/10 of my download speed.. >_<

There are some sites people use that will upload files to multiple sites for you just by you uploading it to one, but I don't remember where and I think it goes a little slower or something.

If you have MU premium you can have it upload files from elsewhere for you if they exist on another site. Just put the url there and it will upload it there for you. Doesn't take as long then. xD

Most of my uploads I do through Mega Manager though.