And So The King Of Awesomeness Has Returned

Dan Den

WHO_AM_I__by_SpEEdyRoBy.jpg

You may be asking yourselves who is this dashingly handsome bastard that has just arrived from the kingdom of awesomeness, well then for those who do not know me, I am what you would describe as the epitome of awesomeness. Search up awesomeness and you will find my name next to it but I am afraid you cannot see it cause you are not awesome enough.

For all those wondering why I have been gone, it is because recently I have been diagnosed with as phobia know as wait for it "mephobia" yes people this phobia is one of the most highly feared by the general population. I fought against this quite awesome phobia but in the end it won.

Anyways enough about me being awesome, Koby told me the site finally got an IRC channel I will probably hop over their some time. And I see new faces in the board of directors and search, their is also a whole new bunch of uploaders seems nothing can ever slow down the fire that burns in the hearts of anime lovers. I look forward to interacting with the old member and the new fish too.

Oh yeah I have also been improving my encoding skills but they still need work and to top it all off I have scoured the net and have found places to get just about any OST you can think of so if you ever need one you know where to find me. And last but not least I will begin my challenge of becoming the Hentai King so look forward to that.

Alright that just about covers it and yeah this is also my first introduction, anyways stay awesome fellow Kamestu cats and peace out and do not forget

Whosawesome-1.jpg

And now enjoy this video about being awesome.

ZzCyD5n3ct8&hd=1

Welcome back Dan Den, it's been a long time since the king of awesomeness last showed his face in this forum!!

There has been some sort of hole left here in the kametsu realm that needed filling after you left and no one seemed to fill it.

Hope ya enjoy your stay here once again and remember im always up for a chat!

Peace out!

Hahaha welcome back man! Nice reintroduction thread! It's great to see you back, in fact it has been quite boring with all the awesome people gone. Anyways I'm helping out Koby with uploading a lot of HD stuff in Dual audio, so if you have a request feel free to post a message or come on IRC. I like to see you become a hentai king, but first you need to create your own hentai section on this forum, and I can help you out with uploading crap. lol

Welcome back Dan Den, it's been a long time since the king of awesomeness last showed his face in this forum!!

There has been some sort of hole left here in the kametsu realm that needed filling after you left and no one seemed to fill it.

Hope ya enjoy your stay here once again and remember im always up for a chat!

Peace out!

It is good to be back J it is always a pleasure to chat up with you and do not worry I will soon fill that void that was present when I left. I look forward to it man, oh yeah my Naruto Shippuden game finally arrived and I must say I am rather enjoying it.

Hahaha welcome back man! Nice reintroduction thread! It's great to see you back, in fact it has been quite boring with all the awesome people gone. Anyways I'm helping out Koby with uploading a lot of HD stuff in Dual audio, so if you have a request feel free to post a message or come on IRC. I like to see you become a hentai king, but first you need to create your own hentai section on this forum, and I can help you out with uploading crap. lol

Glad to see my awesomeness was missed and do not worry things will get a bit lively with me back. Good to see your upload speed is not being put to waste and thanks if I need a series I will be sure to ask. Yeah I will archive that goal of mine, but first I got to prove to the captain of this ship that I am actually dedicated to this.

Beautiful intro thread :P I look forward to seeing you around, was wondering why you left. But our pull is just too great, muahahahahaa!!!!

Thanks Lemming you know I always make everything I do look epic, yeah it seems your pull is that strong and it is good to be back.

I might take a few months off from all this anime stuff, life is getting quite busy for me...

You might try but you know you will be back cause anime is like a drug and once your hooked on it, it is for life so just learn to enjoy it.

anime1.jpg