Wing Zero

-Zero-

I haven't had much time to make any new stuff with midterm exams coming up and what not, but I had some free time today and made some advancements to the stuff I'm working on. Keeping true to my angel-type username, I made a signature featuring Wing Zero. Note: It isn't very big, as in the render, so you can't really make out any of its details, but I felt it fit nicely...

wingzerosignature.png

Although it is a pretty good sig, there are two things that bother me. One is that the render is so small, you cant really see the angel and you just see a silver blob unless you look closely. If you made the render a bit bigger, then it would vastly improve the sig. Also, personally I dislike empty space, and so the top right seems rather bland. Something like moving your initials would make this white space go away and might also make the area around the angel less cluttered. But still, it is an excellent work overall!!

I like it, great use of C4D's to blend and meld it all together, however there are a few things I don't care too much for.

1. Its prolly cause I use a lighter forum skin or something but i dont really care for the white border, black would make the sig more defined.

2. I dont mind the empty space, but other people tend to not like it, the only thing about the empty space that maybe you could do in the future is incorporate just a few things like maybe blend in some texture or something.

3. I guess I just really love lighting but I think it would be amazing if you had some lighting effects that focused on the focal to kind of make it stand out just a bit more.

Other than that, you have an awesome sig here and good work as always.